Saturday, February 10, 2007

Just for Fun...

A = Available: For what exactly? Like to date??? Umm...technically I am. I'm happily single tho. Guys are just a distraction. At least for me.
B = Best Friend: Lacey Leighann Henry!!! :) (lol! I can't get out of the habit of calling you by your maiden name...I had to edit this entry - and I figured out how! yay!)
C = Cake or Pie: I don't like pie, so I will have to say Chocolate Cake
D = Drink of Choice: do I even have to say it?
E = Essential item for use everyday: dr. pepper, computer - I'm especially addicted to Facebook, radio/CD player, tv, cell phone, and maybe even my camera.
F = Favorite Color: hot pink, purple, teal, lime green...anything bright and colorful
G = Gummy Bears or worms: I honestly am not big on candy, but if I had to pick, I'd say gummy bears b/c they're cute and worms are not.
H = Hometown: G-town
I = Indulgences: Dr. Pepper, pedicures, mint milano cookies or thin mint girl scout cookies
J = January or February: Umm...I dunno. I'll say January, b/c I have a small break from school and work, and in February, you're back into the groove of things and you're busy. Plus, February kinda stinks b/c you know Valentine's Day is coming up, and that's just a reminder that you have no one to celebrate with (unless you have a girls night, and that's alway fun).
K = Kids and Names: Bo is my baby, but I don't know if you'd count him as a kid. I've always wanted to name my baby girl Madison or McKenzie. For boys, I'm not really sure. I like the names Ryan, or Christian (Chris for short), or Dylan, or Jake, or Collin, or...
L = Life is incomplete without...friends and family! and love! and laughter! (I totally liked your answer, Vick)
M = Marriage date: To be announced at a later date (assuming that that's in the cards for me...)
N = Number of siblings: one brother
O = Orange or Apples: I guess I like oranges better, but I'd much rather have strawberries
P = Phobias or Fears: failing, disappointing people, heights, bees (and anything that stings), scary people showing up at my doorstep, scary movies...
Q = Favorite Quote: "It matters not what the world seeks, approves, or understands; the only applause we were meant to seek is that of nail-scarred hands."
R = Reason to smile: God's blessings!
S = Season: Summer!
T = Tag 3 or 4 people: Anyone who has not done this already???
U = Unknown fact about me: when I was younger, I refused to wear jeans. I thought they were uncomfortable, and I hated them. AND when I was younger, I slept in the clothes I planned to wear the next day so that I wouldn't have to bother with it when I woke up.
V = Vegetable you don't like: beans yuck!
W = Worst habit: waiting FOREVER to wash my dishes, saying I will do something and not doing it, my lack of confidence in myself, worrying, the list could go on... I mean the title of this blog is "Less Than Perfect"!
X = X-rays: what about x-rays? I've never broken any bones, so I haven't gotten many...
Y = Your favorite food: chicken (Chick-fil-A sandwich), bagel bites, dad's turkey curry
Z = Zodiac sign: I wish I had a funny story like Vicki, but I don't. I'm a Virgo. Not that it really matters...

5 comments:

Lacey said...

YAY for filling out quizzes (and figuring out how to edit your post!)...

And just so you know, YOU ROCK! You should be very proud of yourself because you are a really awesome gal!

P.S. Guess what I am watching right now!!

P.P.S If you need help with your blog let me know...I don't know how to use html but know how to get a profile pic on, change links, etc.

Anonymous said...

You don't like pie?????

Dr. Pepper just plain rocks! :)

Great quote!

Lovin' the blog!

Mary Anna said...

Are you watching She's The Man?!?! :)

And yes, I need some help with my blog :)

No, Vick. I don't like pie. at least not the crust. I might eat the filling.

Anonymous said...

Not even graham cracker crust?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mary Anna said...

I like graham crackers, but I don't like graham cracker crust. I know. I'm weird. Hmmm. Graham crackers dipped in milk sound really good right now...