what?! you wanna be president?? and im surprised you dont like the time change on the one that you got an extra hour of sleep! i don't know which is worse. Before the time change it was getting to where it would get light too late and it was making me sleep later than normal. But now it's dark at like 5 o'clock! i dont like that part.
ha ha, that is funny! I DO like the part where we get an extra hour of sleep, but that's only for a day. Then you have months and months of it being dark at 5:00, and I don't like that at all.
wow that was a really weird feeling...i read that whole comment not remembering writing it at all! i don't know why i was signed in at home cause i'd forgotten about signing into this for like the past 2 months! anyway, if you take away the time change, then i will vote for you.
7 comments:
You've got my vote, MAM!
It looked and felt like midnight when I left work this evening around 6:30 p.m.
what?! you wanna be president??
and im surprised you dont like the time change on the one that you got an extra hour of sleep! i don't know which is worse. Before the time change it was getting to where it would get light too late and it was making me sleep later than normal. But now it's dark at like 5 o'clock! i dont like that part.
oops, I guess Riss signed in to her blog today on my computer... but these messages are actually from MEL!
ha ha, that is funny! I DO like the part where we get an extra hour of sleep, but that's only for a day. Then you have months and months of it being dark at 5:00, and I don't like that at all.
wow that was a really weird feeling...i read that whole comment not remembering writing it at all! i don't know why i was signed in at home cause i'd forgotten about signing into this for like the past 2 months! anyway, if you take away the time change, then i will vote for you.
lol! You're funny, riss!
New post please!!! :o)
Post a Comment