Sunday, July 1, 2007
anxiety
We leave for mission trip in less than a week. It's been one ordeal after another. Not enough space at the site in Birmingham...having to totally move our mission site to a different site...having people drop out because they can't make the extra two days of travel work...then not having enough adults to drive. I'm hoping and praying that Christine can get off work so she can go. Mission trip shouldn't stress me out this much, but it is. I'm feeling a lot of anxiety. I just want it to go away. I know I should just give it to God, and just trust that He is going to take care of it all. Still...that's easier said than done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if it makes you feel any better, i've been pretty stressed getting things ready for the group that's here this week and for you guys when you come :-)
it'll all work out...don't worry. praying for you!!!
praying for your mission trip! i hope it goes well.
Praying for you! :)
Stress stinks. Arid works.
Praying for you too! Everything will work out as long as God is in it! (Even if it doesn't look like it is working out!)
Love you!
Post a Comment