Monday, June 18, 2007

Quiz Link

I did a quiz a while back but I never published it. I'm gonna try to see if I can figure out how to link it... May 22 Quiz

Update: Okay, just kidding. I don't know how to link it, so just go down to May 22, and then if you know how to do that *cough cough Lacey cough cough* then send me a comment on this one.

2nd Update: Okay hopefully this works. Thanks, Vick!

Quiz Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you click on the time on your post (for example, 11:24 PM) when it says "posted by Mary Anna at blahblahblah", it will open up a permanent link to that specific post. Copy and paste that address and you're good to go!

For your quiz post, it would be ...
Quiz - Random and Weird Things About Me.

(The HTML code would be {a href= "http://lessthanperfect007.blogspot.com/2007/05/quiz-random-and-weird-things-about-me.html">Quiz - Random and Weird Things About Me{/a} using <s instead of {s.)

Anonymous said...

MAM, take out the first "http://" and you'll have it. :)