Friday, October 10, 2008
Best Positions in Bed...
Okay. Imagine getting an email from your grandma with that subject. ("Best Positions in Bed") My initial response: "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" And it was sent to my work email address. So I'm sitting at work thinking, "Why in the world would my grandma send this to me?" and "I don't know if I should open this," and "What if one of my coworkers sees this email." But then I thought, "This is my grandma. She wouldn't send me anything out of taste." I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and I opened it. It ended up being a bunch of pictures of cats and dogs in funny/cute sleeping positions. If I still had the email I might upload the cute pictures, but I'm pretty sure that I deleted it. I sent an email back to my grandma telling her about my initial reaction. Turns out she accidently sent it to some of her church secretaries. Wonder what their initial reaction was. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's hilarious! :D
ROFL, that is definitely good times!!!!
hahaha that is so funny
Post a Comment