Sunday, May 13, 2007

I posted!

muahahaha! now you can't say that I haven't posted anything!

Seriously tho. I will update later on. I wanted to make sure that I caught up on everybody else's before I started updating mine. I can't expect to get comments if I don't dish em out too, right? Okay, well it's 2:25am, and I'm over at Lacey's right now, and I need to go to bed b/c if I don't I will be a zombie in the morning. Everyone have a happy Mother's Day! :)

5 comments:

mel_peru said...

yay you're coming back!

Lacey said...

YAY! I knew you would cave if I complained enough! ;) Come back soon!! :)

P.S. Did you sleep okay at my house?? Did we freeze you out?

Mary Anna said...

well I'm glad to know that yall are happy to know that I'm coming back soon. :)

Yes, I slept perfectly fine. I actually wasn't cold the whole night. And I didn't have to get extra covers or anything. :)

Lacey said...

Hello??!!?!??!

Anonymous said...

Yep, you gotta dish 'em out to get 'em too! :D

I cannot believe we stayed up that late! I'm way too old to be up at 2 A.M.!!!! :Þ