So, there has been a request for a post about my new car. I can't believe I didn't think of that myself. Saturday, my parents met me at my apartment and we drove to the nearest Honda Dealership. My dad had made a deal with a car salesman online, and my car was finally in!
We got there around 3:00pm, and we met a salesperson, and we waited for a bit for the guy to get us the keys to my car so that we could test drive it. We were just checking it out, looking at the features, etc. We finally got in it, and took it for test drive.
I was so upset. My car was a brand new car, and it already had problems! I was thinking, "Oh great! What other problems will it have later on? Do I really want this car?" Well, we told the salesperson about the problem, and he took it to their service center. We waited for what seemed like forever. We finally had the mechanic who worked on it come up and tell us that he had fixed it. Apparently, he seemed to believe that water got on or in some part, and that's what caused the problem. We took the car out for another test drive, and everything seemed to be fine. We had to wait around for our salesperson b/c he was talking to another customer. It took forever. He took us to sign a bunch of papers, and then he showed me all the features of that car and showed how it all worked. By the time we got out of there, it was 5:50!
I was supposed to be at Liz's graduation party at 5:00, so I drove over to Liz's house in my new car. While I was there, I got text messages from the Durbins asking about my car and they really wanted to see it, so I drove to their house and showed it to them, and I took them for a spin.
We printed out four smaller pictures, but somehow I lost two of the pictures (I'm convinced that Lacey has scrapbooking elves that like to steal scrapbooking materials). I didn't want to print out those two pictures, because I knew once I did, I'd find the other pictures, and I didn't want to waste Lacey's printer ink. So that's the only page I did that night.
Anyways, I absolutely love my car! I love everything about it! I love the new car smell! I love that I have a working radio/CD player (my old car didn't get good reception b/c some of my kids broke the antenna). I'm probably most excited about my keys though. They have that button where you can unlock and lock the doors! I've never had one of those! It's so awesome! It still makes me happy when I get to click it to unlock the doors. My car is great, and I'm very thankful for my parents' generosity.
5 comments:
Yay for your brand spankin' new car!!! :) I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :)
I was so excited when I got the keys that unlock the car, too!!
The pics haven't shown up yet...the scrapping elves may have already used them on their pages...I may need to print two more for you, lol! :)
Woohoo!!!!! :D
Does it still have that new car scent?
it's so perfect for you..i love it!! you just can't name it silvia :-)
hehe i really should check this more often. i love your new car! i'm so happy that you were able to get one :)
YES! :) It still has that new car scent!
Post a Comment