Lace tagged me so yeah...
7 random and weird things about me...any topic, any category...
1. I like mint chocolate chip ice cream, but sometimes I spit out the chocolate chips b/c it tastes better that way. I do the same thing with chocolate chip cookie dough.
2. I am freakishly cold natured. I have to bring sweaters just about everywhere I go, and I'm miserable if I don't. I mean, I'll go outside at night, and it will be 70 degrees, and I'll be like, "It's cold." I probably keep my apartment around 77 degrees or something. People always complain about how hot it is in a room, and meanwhile, I'm thinking that I'm in heaven.
3. I actually like to clean, but you would never guess that if you saw my apartment. (I am the clutter queen.) Actually, there are some things that I like to do, and there are some things that I don't like to do. I hate doing the dishes, and I hate cleaning the shower. However, I have no problem cleaning the rest of the bathroom, and I also like to vacuum. Cleaning really isn't all that bad as long as you have some music in the background to keep you entertained.
4. For the most part, I like my food plain. (Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream is my favorite ice cream flavor. I don't ever put anything on hot dogs. I rarely use salt or pepper, etc.) Oh, and I HATE KETCHUP!
5. Every night before I go to bed, for some reason, I have to have the bathroom door closed. I have no idea why. I just do it.
6. hahaha! I basically copied and pasted Lacey's responses and put them on here, and I deleted them as I went. Well, I stopped at 5 a while back and now I'm updating it. When I read 6 I read, "I absolutely love dance dance revolution..." and I thought that I had typed that, and I was like, "I do?!?!" But then I realized that that's what Lacey put. I've only played DDR maybe 2 times. It is very fun, I will have to admit. I'm not very good at it though.
7. I made mashed potatoes and corn for the first time ever about a week ago. I did okay on the mashed potatoes. However, they gave this packet of garlic to put in it, and I just did what the box told me to, so I put it all in there. It was a lil too much. Oh, and when I bought the corn, I figured I was just getting regular corn, but it ended up being creamed corn, and when I took a bite outta that, I thought it was nasty.
I am tagging anyone who hasn't done this that would like to.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment